Part-Time Photo Booth Assistant
This position has long-term potential and most of our operators have been with us for over a year, and some for over 3 years. We are looking for candidates who will be with us for at least a year. Our operators are part of the business as they represent us to our clients, and we highly value our operators. Training will be provided.
We are looking for guys to join our team. Eligible candidates must:
- Reside in Johannesburg
- Have your own car and valid driver’s license. This is non-negotiable, as you will have to transport the equipment to venues.
- Be comfortable driving longer distances at night (up to 80 km). Most of our events take place within Johannesburg & Pretoria.
- Be available on weekends and have some flexibility on weekdays
- Be punctual and reliable. You will have to be on time at every event, no exceptions.
- Be comfortable with computers/tech, as you will sometimes have to troubleshoot problems.
- Be neat, presentable, friendly and very polite.
- Be responsive when responding to messages.
- Pick up the equipment from our warehouse and transport it to events.
- Set up the photo booth at events and engage with guests, making sure they have a great time in the photo booth.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Take down the equipment and pack up.
- Return equipment to the warehouse.
Operators get paid as follows per event:
- R100 set up fee (you will arrive at your event 1 hour prior to the booking start time to set up the equipment)
- R200 travel (or more, if the event is outside our normal operational radius, your travel will be calculated per km)
- R150 per hour for each hour you work at the event
Here is an example of minimum payments:
- R600 for a local 2-hour event
- R750 for a local 3-hour event
- R900 for a local 4-hour event
During peak times, most operators do multiple events a week, and your earning potential will be determined by your availability.
To apply, please send your CV and copy of your valid drivers’ license to email@example.com